Friday, January 29, 2010

IS IT A TASTE OF LOVE ?




I was wondering how one could die for another or beacuse another.
His or her life is so important in my life your life?
What makes you commit sucide?
I cannot comprehen you, my dear young Hmongs.
Yet,you may have a reason to die?
I'm old to learn.

But listen, thinnk of your parents and your family!
After you, how will they be;mom and dad run from North through Soth in search of medicine to help you survival. Look! your borther is crying not to let your parents see. Think of this!

Believe me, your beloved one will never have such parental love like your parents including your family. He only has another "spoken love" which teenagers today may call it as "romatic love". Romatic love is not always real love, I assure.

The thing happened to me as well yesterday. Once I did not know anything about what was been told by a lady. I thought I was more than the most stupid person who took more than a spoon of pesticide grass. At the moment this yound lady is lying on the bed at a hospital. It's a pity!!

Hopefully she will soon recover, but the doctor said last night to Mr.Lee" Not yet one survives, she took alot-it's diificult".

However, her dad and bother have made an agrrement officiallly with the hospital to treat her with Hmong herbal medicine. "She is better today", said the mother.

The reason I wrote this is just to ask our teen ones both boys and girls stop thinking to commit sucide just because your beloved does not love or care for you.
I want to hear NO MORE case like this.

NOt pesticide kills you and not your boyfriend/girlfriend kills you but your NO-love for your parents kills you. As a result it kills everyone around you.

The nature of love is not like this. Have you heard of the pharse" Love is beautiful"

It does not a matter to kill others by regreting her/his love.---->Take and Give.

It is not a matter to fight for someone to love you. ---> if cant love yourself ,then Love people who love you.

Let love flows its way as rains never fall from underground to above the sky.

1 comment:

Chayut said...

Love is undefined, people can have a better love as their age and experience.

I pray for you all.

My Friends' Blogs

India and I

  • There are alots of things which waiting for us to discover. All knowledge is not around us,but inside. It is depended upon our ability to realise and pick it up. The apple falls from the tree,and if Newton failed to learn from it,then the law of gravitation would have not been discovered!!!
  • India is the country of contrast. You often see someting beyound your expectation.Yet,and I found that there is a tool similar to Hmong's ones expecially the stick used for balancing the two baskets for carrying water. I observed that their's one is like ours only. In Hmong language we can read it phonetically as " / dΛ ŋ/ ". This attracts me to look forward for the connection.
  • India has also have a interesting story "Why corps in the filed do not come home themselves like in the past?" I have heard this story when I was a child. Thus when I came across this Indian legend ,it reminds me of the Hmong version. If you are interested you can check it out form my page in Thai text,otherwise you can surf it. This story creates another couriosity in me. I want to find out if we had been to India before we reached in China. Because the ICE AGE or the Peleolithic Age or The Earliest traces of human existance was in India.
  • India is where we Hmongs think that there are also Hmongs live in. But I have experienced that there is not Hmong Indian. Yet,there is a gruop of people who call themselves as "Mizo"(with the similarity of the Hmong's names given by the Han, i.e. Miao zu,Meo or even Mizo ) .But as far as I have learnt form my Mizo friends in college,our language is competely different to one another.Moreover, our dress also is different. However there are many Hmong researchers suggested me that there are Hmongs living in India,and yes, there are Hmongs living here, but only living for studying.
  • I was in debt to India. She educates,guides and teaches me how to be a great survior.
  • เป็นกำลังใจให้ทุกคนๆเดินออกมาพร้อมความสำเร็จนะ
  • ใครเรียนอยู่อินเดียบ้าง..ขอมือหน่อย