Tuesday, January 20, 2009

เวลาที่ผ่านมาและอีกไม่กี่วันที่เหลือ

This is my words to my Indian friends before leaving the college for good.Life is so short indeed,but I am well aware it not. Let's see what I have said about my friends.


Hi,Hi ,all my golden friends.
Department CE once we were.
Remember? Twenty –nine at first,
And this girl; Esha was our head.
I’m often confused her with Asha.

One year passed, class rep was Lily.
In her time, Sania, our babe
Didn’t complete her years but she left.

This reminds me of dear Shuti.
She did sit, did well for her test.
Why she left seems to be a secret.
Better day, better life on her way?

I’m now making my way to the class.
I shall have a list of /i/ /i/:
Shalini, Minalini, and Simi
Are active and good at talking

Look in front I see Caroline.
Her smile and silence give message!
Class rep she is at the present,
President will to be in future!!!
On her left is her lovely Agnes,
Whom I guessed was Thai at first time.

Turn to face the class I’m shaking,
Cannot think anything but I see…
Antoinette’s talking to Somwrita,
Venita Mukkerjee’s pulling the curtain,
Natasha’s copying Prita’s note
There a knock from Prachi our model
Follwed by Komal,LTS messenger!

Here my eyes will judge you, people
Antoi’s face and eyes are like my sister!
Shalini, our dear president
Like my friend by face and her hair.

Here my mind mistaken call you some
Divya Hans,Vivian Stephen
Do you think their name almost same?
I know them by face but not name
Shame on me, need to take a lesson on your name
To make sure next we meet I could say

Beside me, Dishikha, the tallest
Who is great always in the press.

Final year, but not final meet
Will you keep promise to meet next?
Adeline, Evelyn, Prinyanka
Nikita Simi and Lily.

If you get married invite me
I would be your quest from Thailand.
So, please Prachi, Gunjan, Khuhboo
I wish you get one after soon.

First said hi, now say bye to you all.
When time calls I’ll come to say more.
If you go to my place, don’t forget
Ever let me know where you are.
Keep in touch with me this email:
urai.2530@hotmail.com

***I will miss you all***** Thanks for sharing the moment.

Rain....20/01/2009( was absent today actually!!!)

No comments:

My Friends' Blogs

India and I

  • There are alots of things which waiting for us to discover. All knowledge is not around us,but inside. It is depended upon our ability to realise and pick it up. The apple falls from the tree,and if Newton failed to learn from it,then the law of gravitation would have not been discovered!!!
  • India is the country of contrast. You often see someting beyound your expectation.Yet,and I found that there is a tool similar to Hmong's ones expecially the stick used for balancing the two baskets for carrying water. I observed that their's one is like ours only. In Hmong language we can read it phonetically as " / dΛ ŋ/ ". This attracts me to look forward for the connection.
  • India has also have a interesting story "Why corps in the filed do not come home themselves like in the past?" I have heard this story when I was a child. Thus when I came across this Indian legend ,it reminds me of the Hmong version. If you are interested you can check it out form my page in Thai text,otherwise you can surf it. This story creates another couriosity in me. I want to find out if we had been to India before we reached in China. Because the ICE AGE or the Peleolithic Age or The Earliest traces of human existance was in India.
  • India is where we Hmongs think that there are also Hmongs live in. But I have experienced that there is not Hmong Indian. Yet,there is a gruop of people who call themselves as "Mizo"(with the similarity of the Hmong's names given by the Han, i.e. Miao zu,Meo or even Mizo ) .But as far as I have learnt form my Mizo friends in college,our language is competely different to one another.Moreover, our dress also is different. However there are many Hmong researchers suggested me that there are Hmongs living in India,and yes, there are Hmongs living here, but only living for studying.
  • I was in debt to India. She educates,guides and teaches me how to be a great survior.
  • เป็นกำลังใจให้ทุกคนๆเดินออกมาพร้อมความสำเร็จนะ
  • ใครเรียนอยู่อินเดียบ้าง..ขอมือหน่อย