Friday, December 26, 2008

Miss Miss Home Universe ประจำปี 2009

Miss Miss Home Universe 2009

This year,the world has voted me to be the "Miss Miss Home Universe 2009"
,just that I miss home much more than any year before. I do not know what is happening in me. All the time I think of my sweet home fulled of my dear ones. I think of my small village where there are people ready to help one another.

A little boy always makes my heart jump up and down like a little dancer.I do not really know why I have not changed mentally by time. All these,just make me isolated from the world when I miss all of them together for the time. This makes a lonely person like me think of such things all the time.
A few months to go,Rain, keep it up. There are people who are looking for you as well.
They are waiting to meet you at the same time. Time will bring you to meet whom you miss.

สำหรับการประกวดนางสาวคิดถึงบ้านของโลกปีนี้..คงไม่มีใครรู้จักเจ้าเด็กสาวคนนี้ ผู้คุ้นเคยกับการครองแชมป์นางสาวคิดถึงบ้านมาโดยตลอด โดยเธอสามารถรักษาตำแหน่งติดต่อกันมานับสามปีถ้วนแล้ว..เธอผู้นี้ก็เป็นที่รู้จักกันทั่วทุกมุมบ้านของเธอ..สาเหตุที่เธอยังคงครองตำแหน่งนี้ได้ เธอเปิดเผิญออกต่อสื่อเสมอว่า เพราะมีแต่เธอคนเดียวที่อยู่คนเดียวมานาน อีกทั้งวัดค่าดีกรีความคิดถึงผู้คนได้ในระดับที่สูงมากเกินความจำเป็น ซึ่งถือว่าปีนี้เธอเองก็ทำคะแนนได้เกินเป้าหมายที่ตั้งไว้..จาการถามตัวเธอว่าตำแหน่งนี้ ปีต่อไปยังคงเป็นของเธอแน่นอนเลยหรือไม่...เป็นที่น่าตลกที่เธอไม่สามารถตอบคำถามของเราได้ แล้วโยนคำถามด้วยความอ่อนล้ามาให้ทางเราอีกว่า "ตำแหน่งนี้เธอยังคงครอบครองไปอีกกี่เหรอ??"

...ตลอดเวลาฉันคิดถึงบ้าน บ้านไม่ได้สวย ไม่ได้หรูอย่างของคนข้างบ้านเค้า ถือว่าไม่เก่าและไม่ใหม่แต่ก็ควรสร้างใหม่ได้แล้ว คิดถึงหมู่บ้านที่เต็มไปด้วยอุ่นไอของการช่วยเหลือกัน คิดถึงภาพของการแอบมองหนุ่มน้อยตื่นเช้าไปสวนแม้เจ้าอาทิตย์ยังไม่ขึ้น แล้วรอทั้งวันจนหนุ่มนี้กลับมาบ้านอีกครั้งเมื่อดวงดาวก็ประดับฟ้าระยิบระยับล้อมเคียงกับพระจันทร์ ส่องสว่างสร้างทางให้ฉันรู้ว่า คนขยันอย่างพวกเขาเพิ่งจะกลับบ้าน เจ้าคงคิดถึงคนรักของเจ้าเหมือนฉันคิดถึงบ้านตอนนี้เน้อ...หรือเปล่าล่ะ

การมีทุกอย่างครั้งหนึ่ง แล้ววันหนึ่งเราได้ขาดไปทุกอย่างอย่างนี้ มันจึงทำให้ฉันคิดถึงและได้แต่คิดถึงเท่านั้นที่เป็นไปได้
ยิ่งปีใหม่บรรยากาศอย่างนี้ ชวนให้ฉันนั้นใจเต้นระบำอยู่คนเดียวในวิมานของการจินตนาการที่อนุญาติให้ฉันคิดทุกอย่างอย่างไม่มีอะไรขวาง ฉันอนุญาติให้ฉันคิดถึงเธอบางคนที่เพียงอาจมาเล่น มาแกล้ง มาทำให้ใจเราไม่เหมือนแต่ก่อน ฉันใจไม่นิ่งกับสิ่งที่ไปๆมาอย่างนี้ ไม่รู้ว่าอาการอย่างคืออะไร ...ไม่เหมือนกับสิ่งที่บ้าน ที่เมือ่ไหร่ก็ตามฉันบอกว่าคิดถึงบ้าน อาการคิดถึงบ้านก็ออกมา แต่สิ่งที่ไม่ใช่อยู่ที่บ้านนั้น หากฉันบอกว่าคิดถึง แล้วฉันก็รู้สึกคิดถึงพร้อมๆกับความไม่เข้าใจตัวเอง

จาการสัมภาษณ์น้องคนนี้หลังได้รับตำแหน่งนี้ น้องเค้าอธิบายว่าสาเหตุที่น้ำตาคลอเคลียงบนใบหน้าอยู่บนเวทีทันทีที่รู้ว่าแชมป์อีกแล้วนั้น น้องให้ความเห็นว่า"การอยู่คนเดียวสอนให้แกร่ง สอนให้รู้รสชาติที่แท้จริงของความเหงาจนหง๋อย ที่สำคัญคือไม่สอนให้คิดถึงตัวเอง แต่คิดถึงผู้อื่นมากว่า" ก่อนที่เธอจะจากเวทีประกวดนี้ไป เธอได้ทิ้งท้ายไว้ว่า"ปีหน้าแม้จะได้แชมป์อีก แต่ขอสละสิทธิ์นี้" จากนั้นแล้วเธอก็เดินจากไปคนเดียวท่ามกลางความมืดที่ไร้ซึ่งทิศทาง...ด้วยเหตุนี้เอง..ปีหน้าเราจึงรับรองได้เลยว่า เค้าผู้นี้ยังคงรักษาตำแหน่งนี้ไว้ได้อีกโดยแน่นอน

จะมีสักกี่คนหน่อที่จะเป็นดั่งเรื่องราวที่เกิดขึ้นกับเด็กน้อยนี้...แต่สู้ๆนะ
กำลังใจจากฟากฟ้า ฟ้าทั้งฟ้านี้เป็นกำลังให้เธอละกันนะ....
๒๗ ธัวนวาคม ๒๕๕๒

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, miss miss home!. Oh! that is very funny thing I have ever heard of. I don't know what to say more but this is really funny. Hahaha :P , :-) .

Anonymous said...

Hi Urai, I think I like you. You look so cute. Do you already have a boyfriend?. If your answer is YES, then I would be sad and cry. But if you don't have yet, then please open your heart for me. My name is kim il jong, I am half hmong half korean. I now live in Seoul South Korea.

My Friends' Blogs

India and I

  • There are alots of things which waiting for us to discover. All knowledge is not around us,but inside. It is depended upon our ability to realise and pick it up. The apple falls from the tree,and if Newton failed to learn from it,then the law of gravitation would have not been discovered!!!
  • India is the country of contrast. You often see someting beyound your expectation.Yet,and I found that there is a tool similar to Hmong's ones expecially the stick used for balancing the two baskets for carrying water. I observed that their's one is like ours only. In Hmong language we can read it phonetically as " / dΛ ŋ/ ". This attracts me to look forward for the connection.
  • India has also have a interesting story "Why corps in the filed do not come home themselves like in the past?" I have heard this story when I was a child. Thus when I came across this Indian legend ,it reminds me of the Hmong version. If you are interested you can check it out form my page in Thai text,otherwise you can surf it. This story creates another couriosity in me. I want to find out if we had been to India before we reached in China. Because the ICE AGE or the Peleolithic Age or The Earliest traces of human existance was in India.
  • India is where we Hmongs think that there are also Hmongs live in. But I have experienced that there is not Hmong Indian. Yet,there is a gruop of people who call themselves as "Mizo"(with the similarity of the Hmong's names given by the Han, i.e. Miao zu,Meo or even Mizo ) .But as far as I have learnt form my Mizo friends in college,our language is competely different to one another.Moreover, our dress also is different. However there are many Hmong researchers suggested me that there are Hmongs living in India,and yes, there are Hmongs living here, but only living for studying.
  • I was in debt to India. She educates,guides and teaches me how to be a great survior.
  • เป็นกำลังใจให้ทุกคนๆเดินออกมาพร้อมความสำเร็จนะ
  • ใครเรียนอยู่อินเดียบ้าง..ขอมือหน่อย